Members? Click Here to Invite a Guest
How We Run Bx® Meetings
Since launching our first meeting in 2016, we have xpanded to become the fastest growing Business Networking community in Australia and now New Zealand. The way we have achieved this is by making sure every single meeting we run is professional, yet fun, and it must follow our proven formula, which helps you unlock an abundance of leads fast. Find out more below, then register to to come along.
Every Fortnight on a Wednesday
12.00pm – 2.00pm*Refer to calendar below for exact meeting dates
Ball & Chain Grill
87 Salamanca Place
Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Bx HQ: 1300 068 229
Venue: (03) 6223 2655
$45 Meeting Fee*Includes yummy lunch
Bx accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Only credit card payments are accepted.
Payment for meetings indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of meeting attendance and membership.
Friendly Faces You’ll Be Meeting
Every Bx meeting is run by our leadership team, made up from xceptional members of the group.
Team members thrive on ensuring members and guests enjoy the meeting
and achieve an xceptional ROI from their xperience!
If you have questions about coming along to a meeting,
please feel free to reach out directly to one of the team on their contact details below.
What to xPect at a Bx® Meeting
- A friendly welcome from our xceptional Leadership Team
- A productive meeting with like-minded business people
- A diverse mix of business size, type and people
- A yummy lunch, served to order
- A chance to speak to everyone about you & your business
- 3 x 10-minute 1-2-1 meetings with other members or guests
- A 10-minute presentation by one of our xceptional Bx®members
And Here’s How the Meeting Flows...
- 12.00pm - 12.25pm - Open Networking
- 12.25pm - 1.05pm - 40 Second Business Introductions
- 1.05pm - 1.25pm - Feature xCite Presentation by Member
- 1.25pm - 1.55pm - Three x 10-minute 1-2-1 Meetings
And Here’s Our Exact Location
87 Salamanca Place Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Plenty of parking in surrounding streets
What to Bring to a Bx® Meeting
- We suggest you dress how you want to be perceived
- Then bring a stack of business cards, ready to give out
- A bundle of brochures and your pull-up banner if you have one
- A friendly attitude and a mindset of helping others
- An abundance mentality, so you can get heaps of new leads
- Oh and sleazy selling is not allowed, so don’t bring that ;)